Companies often choose the wrong keywords because they pick keywords based on how they — rather than their customers — think about or relate to their products or services. Sound SEO strategy involves performing a thorough keyword analysis — a check to determine which keywords people use to search the Web. Without this component of SEO, you will just be spinning your wheels trying to gain traction in a highly competitive marketplace.
1) Keyword Research
Why leave your success up to guesswork? If you don't know how well your keywords are being searched, that's effectively what you are doing. Is your site optimizing:
Keyword Frequency - number of times a given keyword appears on your entire Web page
Keyword Density - number of times a given keyword appears in a body of text
Keyword Locations - places throughout your Web site that your keywords appear
Plain and simple, your SEO can't work if you aren't using the right keywords.
Keyword Discovery Service
These represent the search terms people use to find the products, services, or information available on your site. In addition, we will also include other words that are frequently found with these search terms, such as brand names, etc.
Keyword Metrics Report
This report explains the popularity of each keyword or phrase. Includes competition metrics for the most popular search terms in each report.
Keyword Optimization Quick-Read Guide
This exclusive report will give you the step-by-step instructions for the keyword optimization process. Includes where to position your keywords for maximum effect, and how to incorporate additional search modifiers so that you can leverage your targeted search terms to generate increased traffic.
2) Manual Directory Submission
All directories are PR3 to PR7 chosen carefully for maximum SERP's benefit. Directory lists are updated regularly and all are SEO friendly directories with Robots FOLLOW thereby able to pass the PR advantage to your url.
Directory Submissions is one of the most important ways to build incoming links to a website from a related page. This can not only get your website a higher Google Page rank but also improve the SERP's. There are a few website which offer automatic directory submissions but experienced SEO's will tell you - nothing works as good as manual directory submission. What we do at Manual Directory Submission is submit your website to the most suitable category on the most appropriate page with a High Google Page Rank, thereby improving your sites ranking.
In putting together this list there are several questions taken into account listed below. This is not a list of what it takes to make our top directory list. These are some of the factors that influenced our decision and are listed in no particular order.
• Search Engine Friendly
• Static Text Links
• Age of Directory
• Recent cache of sub-pages
• Inclusion in major Search Engines like Google and Yahoo
• Rankings for category specific topics in Search engine
• Quality of websites listed
• Quality of Back Links
• Keywords allowed in title tag
• Core Mission of Directory
3) Article Submission
Among all the SEO techniques, article submission can be one of the most successful. Article
submission generally refers to the writing of articles that are relevant to your online business and then getting them added to the popular article submission directories.
The main purpose behind article submission is to attract a large number of visitors (and links) to your website without incurring a great cost. Obviously, it is important to make sure that the articles you intend to submit are directly related or relevant to your business.
There are various benefits of article submission including advertising, marketing and publicity of your business on the World Wide Web. Two of the main benefits are:
1. Article submissions can enhance and improve the ranking of your online business in search engines by increasing the quantity of backlinks and PR.
2. Another benefit that article submission offers is that of establishing the particular website owner as an expert in their industry. By providing valuable detail and information within articles, it builds the trust of potential customers thereby giving them a reason to visit your website.
4) Key points to consider while writing articles
During the process of article submission do not forget to consider below 5 key points. Following these points will meet the purpose of both i.e. your target audience and search engines.
• Articles should be original and information rich.
• Articles should be keyword rich but not excessive to the point of keyword stuffing.
• The average length of articles should be between 500 and 700.
• Give a unique title to your article with main keyword into it so as to make it easy for web crawlers to identify and classify the topic of your article.
• Giving subheadings, bullets and numberings to articles make it presentable and easy to read for potential customers.