Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine's "natural" or un-paid ("organic" or "algorithmic") search results. In general, the earlier (or higher ranked on the search results page), and more frequently a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine's users.SEO strategy involves performing a thorough keyword analysis — a check to determine which keywords people use to search the Web. Without this component of SEO, you will just be spinning your wheels trying to gain traction in a highly competitive marketplace.
6) Social Bookmarking
Social bookmarking is a method for Internet users to organize, store, manage and search for bookmarks of resources online. Many online bookmark management services have launched since 1996; Delicious, founded in 2003, popularized the terms "social bookmarking" and "tagging". Tagging is a significant feature of social bookmarking systems, enabling users to organize their bookmarks in flexible ways
Descriptions may be added to these bookmarks in the form of metadata, so users may understand the content of the resource without first needing to download it for themselves. Such descriptions may be free text comments, votes in favour of or against its quality, ortags that collectively or collaboratively become a folksonomy. Folksonomy is also called social tagging, "the process by which many users add metadata in the form of keywords to shared content".
In a social bookmarking system, users save links to web pages that they want to remember and/or share. These bookmarks are usually public, and can be saved privately, shared only with specified people or groups, shared only inside certain networks, or another combination of public and private domains. The allowed people can usually view these bookmarks chronologically, by category or tags, or via a search engine.So The main point is that you should add social bookmarking widgets and social icons on your blog and website so users can interact with you and thier friends and this helps a you a lot in your boast your traffic social networks now a days are back bone of seo stratigies
From the starting of my journey to SEO, I have seen almost all the bloggers and web masters to run behind “Link Building”. And why don’t they run for that, after all we have to fight with High Competitors and Google Panda and google penguin update tool at once. The “Dofollow” factor also plays a major role in that.
And doing link building via forum posting and blog commenting has many more benefits like building relationship, finding topics to post on your blog. When you surfing the internet, then defiantly you will get much more than your expectation. But again that are not only these two methods to building links or back links for your site/blog, many others are also there but these are the two methods that well popular than any other and also beneficial too.
You have to search on google where there are people discusing about peoblem`s which are regarding to your blog content and where you see that people are not finding the correct solutions immediatly put there your post link this will approx helps you in 40,60 shares a day of that post around that forum or around internet
8) Press Release Submission
Websites have changed the way press releases are submitted. Commercial, fee-based press release distribution services, such as news wire services, or free website services co-exist, making news distribution more affordable and a level playing field for smaller businesses. Such websites hold a repository of press releases and claim to make a company's news more prominent on the web and searchable via major search engines.
The use of press releases is common in the field of public relations (PR). Typically, the aim is to attract favorable media attention to the PR professional's client and/or provide publicityfor products or events marketed by those clients. A press release provides reporters with an information subsidy containing the basics needed to develop a news story. Press releases can announce a range of news items, such as scheduled events, personal promotions, awards, new products and services, sales and other financial data, accomplishments, etc. They are often used in generating a feature story or are sent for the purpose of announcing news conferences, upcoming events or a change in corporation.
A press statement is information supplied to reporters. This is an official announcement or account of a news story that is specially prepared and issued to newspapers and other news media for them to make known to the public.
9) Blog posting
Here are ten tips that help me with my blog writing.
- Make your opinion known
- Link like crazy
- Write less
- 250 Words is enough
- Make Headlines snappy
- Write with passion
- Include Bullet point lists
- Edit your post
- Make your posts easy to scan
- Be consistent with your style
- Litter the post with keywords
1. Make your opinion knownPeople like blogs, they like blogs because they are written by people and not corporations. People want to know what people think, crazy as it sounds they want to know what you think. Tell them exactly what you think using the least amount of words possible.
2. Link like crazy.Support your post with links to other web pages that are contextual to your post.
3. Write LessGive the maximum amount of information with the least amount of words. Time is finite and people are infinitely busy. Blast your knowledge into the reader at the speed of sound.
4. 250 is enoughA long post is easier to forget and harder to get into. A short post is the opposite.
5. Make Headlines snappyContain your whole argument in your headline. Check out National newspapers to see how they do it.
6. Include bullet point listsWe all love lists, it structures the info in an easily digestible format.
7. Make your posts easy to scanEvery few paragraphs insert a sub heading. Make sentences and headlines short and to the point.
8. Be consistent with your stylePeople like to know what to expect, once you have settled on a style for your audience stick to it.
9. Litter the post with Keywords.Think about what keywords people would use to search for your post and include them in the body text and headers. make sure the keyword placement is natural and does not seem out of place.
10. Edit your post
Good writing is in the editing. Before you hit the submit button, re-read your post and cut out the stuff that you don’t need.